Donate to The Drake Group
Thank you for considering a donation to support our work. We are the people defending academic integrity in intercollegiate athletics and working to make sure college athletes are not abused or exploited. See the video below to learn about our agenda. We appreciate your help.
Do you want to learn about our plan before you donate
Contributions of $10 for students, $35 for faculty or, $50 for others qualify you as a Drake subscription/supporting “member” – receiving copies of our position papers and press releases and voting for members of our Board of Directors.
Like all non-profits, Drake is not permitted to support candidates for political office and we pride ourselves on being non-partisan.
We do not share any personal information or mailing lists with anyone.
Drake is committed to ending the abusive and exploitative practices common to commercialized college athletics. To achieve this, Drake engages in advocacy and lobbying activities, raising awareness of the issues, and encouraging Congressional and state legislative action. Advocacy and lobbying non-profits are 501(c)4 organizations. Donations to 501(c)4 organizations are not tax-deductible (unlike 501(c)(3) charitable and educational institutions).
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List