Please join or renew your membership now to support The Drake Group’s effort at reforming college athletics! Your annual dues are used to support our ongoing reform efforts. A professional membership is $50 per year, $35 per year for a faculty membership, a student membership is $10 per year. Membership includes a Drake newsletter subscription. Simply choose your membership payment preference below, click the button and follow the directions to complete your membership.
Please also consider donating to The Drake Group in any amount to support our efforts. Your donation will help support transportation and lodging expenses for athletes and others to give testimony before Congress or visit with elected representatives for the purpose of advancing bills to study and advance collegiate athletics reform. Determine the amount you would like to donate, click the Donate button that matches your preferred payment method, and follow the directions to complete your donation.
Upon the receipt of your dues, you will receive an email acknowledgement. Please note that as a 501 (c) (4) non-profit advocacy organization, donations are not tax deductible.
Thank you for your continued support of TDG’s efforts and academic integrity.
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List