- The NCAA Changing Transfer Waiver Provisions Is Not Fair to the College Athlete
- Drake Group Urges NCAA Division I Presidents to Support the Establishment of a Presidential Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics
- The Drake Group finds that The Independent Commission on College Basketball missed an opportunity to recommend comprehensive reform
- Drake Group Blames Outdated NCAA Amateur Status Rules for Criminalizing Outside Athlete Compensation
- Annual Meeting Reminder!!
- Drake Group Honors Dan Kane, Investigative Reporter for The Raleigh News and Observer, as the Recipient of the 2018 Drake Hero Award
- Prioritizing Academics, Athletes’ Well-Being and Fairness? The Drake Group calls on NCAA to Follow its own Rhetoric During its Biggest Showcase
- The Drake Group Calls on Congress to Expand Investigation beyond Michigan State, USA Gymnastics and USOC and include the NCAA
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.