- The Drake Group Reaction to New NCAA Athlete Misconduct Policies
- The Drake Group Response to Issuance of New Title IX Sexual Harassment Guidelines
- TDG Responds to Future NCAA and Federal NIL Legislation Position statement offers criticism of NCAA Board of Governors guidelines
- Coronavirus Crisis and Financial Issues in College Athletics: What Do We Do Now??
- Another Reason Why Congress Must Help Intercollegiate Athletics…
- The Drake Group Calls for ‘Honest Broker’ to Oversee College Athlete NIL Deals
- The Drake Group Echoes Congressional Calls for the NCAA to Address Athlete Violence
- College Athlete Medical Decisions Must be Free of Athletic Department Interference and Control
- Drake Calls for Independent Investigation of UNC Concussion Research Allegations
- The NCAA and Member Institutions Must Prohibit Physical Punishment of College Athletes
- The Drake Group Applauds NCAA Position on Allowing College Athletes to Exploit Their Own Names, Images and Likenesses — But Issues Caution Regarding Trusting the NCAA
- The Drake Group Calls Upon the NCAA to Work with Congress to Install a System Allowing College Athletes to Earn Revenues from Outside Employment and Commercial Use of Their Own Names, Images and Likenesses
- Dr. Frank Splitt, Longtime Drake Group Member and Former Robert Maynard Hutchins Award Winner publishes REFLECTIONS
- The Drake Group Calls Upon the NCAA to Accept Its Governance Responsibility for Protecting the Health and Well-Being of College Athletes
- The Drake Group is Encouraged by Federal and State Initiatives regarding College Athlete Name, Image and Likeness Rights
- Kudos to Indiana University and UT San Antonio Athletic Departments for Strong Anti-Violence Policies
- In Loco Parentis…or Just Loco?
- College Presidents Choose to Enable Academic Fraud in Athletics
- The Drake Group Applauds North Carolina General Assembly Athlete Protection Initiative
- The Drake Group Applauds U.S. Senator Murphy’s Report on Need for Intercollegiate Athletics Academic Reforms
- The Drake Group Reacts to the $208 Million NCAA Grant-In-Aid Antitrust Settlement
- The Drake Group Endorses Effort in California to Allow College Athletes to Profit off Name, Image and Likeness
- The NCAA Changing Transfer Waiver Provisions Is Not Fair to the College Athlete
- Senator Birch Bayh: A Tribute
- Drake Group Urges NCAA Division I Presidents to Support the Establishment of a Presidential Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics
- The Drake Group finds that The Independent Commission on College Basketball missed an opportunity to recommend comprehensive reform
- Drake Group Blames Outdated NCAA Amateur Status Rules for Criminalizing Outside Athlete Compensation
- Annual Meeting Reminder!!
- Drake Group Honors Dan Kane, Investigative Reporter for The Raleigh News and Observer, as the Recipient of the 2018 Drake Hero Award
- Prioritizing Academics, Athletes’ Well-Being and Fairness? The Drake Group calls on NCAA to Follow its own Rhetoric During its Biggest Showcase
- The Drake Group Calls on Congress to Expand Investigation beyond Michigan State, USA Gymnastics and USOC and include the NCAA
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.