With but few exceptions, America’s colleges and universities are in the process of deteriorating while on their government subsidized quest for sports related revenue ‘gifts’ —compromising their integrity and warping their academic missions along the way. There are no visible means to reverse what appears to be a downward spiral into a pervasive ‘beer and circus’ modus operandi at many of these schools. This scenario and its long-term, potentially catastrophic, consequences are either invisible to, or ignored by, the general public as well as those in the highest circles of the US Government.
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.