This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.thedrakegroup.org/. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, completion of a form contained on this site or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request for information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the “Contact Us” email form given on our website:
- Request what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We only use PayPal as our exclusive plug-in to collect membership fees and donations and therefore do not independently collect sensitive information (such as credit card data).
We also protect your information offline. Only committee chairs and members who need your information to perform a specific job (for example, sending press releases or newsletters, sending membership renewal notices, communicating with you if you have volunteered for advocacy initiatives with Congress, etc.) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List