College sports entertainment rules, no matter how negative its impact on America’s education system and how damaging its effect on our nation’s future position on the world stage. The culprits are many and varied, beginning with a sports obsessed public that seems to value sports over education as it craves 24/7 entertainment—a pathological cultural problem. Then there are the promoters of ever expanding sports venues such as the expansion of NCAA’s March Madness basketball tournament and the ever expanding conferences seeking a larger television footprint and the wealthy boosters described by Karp who actually direct the show at many schools.
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.