President DeFleur could very well serve as the poster person for presidents beleaguered with problems and issues surrounding their professional sports entertainment businesses. The Binghamton scandal shows what can happen if someone blows the whistle on cover-up behavior by their institution—misleading, lying, and withholding facts to not only protect its NCAA franchised businesses, but protect related jobs as well, including that of the president
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.