Standing in sharp contrast to the public’s reaction to the financial meltdown, oil drilling accidents and the like, the lack of public reaction to the reported cheating and academic corruption scandals at schools supporting big-time football and men’s basketball programs is stunning. The academic mission at many schools has been hijacked by the professional college sports entertainment industry and the silence is deafening.
Collegiate Sports Reform: On Taxing College Sports Related Revenues
Drake Group Urges NCAA Division I Presidents to Support the Establishment of a Presidential Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics
A Comparative Analysis of U.S. Senator Rubio’s Proposed Federal Name/Image/Likeness (NIL) Bill and the new Florida NIL Statute
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.