Since it is in the financial interest of conference commissioners, the NCAA and its member schools—presidents, trustees, ADs, coaches, and boosters—to portray athletes as legitimate, degree-seeking students, they are likely be quite forceful in the use of their influence and powers of intimidation to getwhat they want. What they want is the very best athletes—no matter how educationally and socially disadvantaged they may be and no matter related NCAA rules and Knight Commission recommendations.
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.