Over the years, the NCAA has not only made a number of rule changes that have emphasized athletics over academics so as to move their big-time football and men’s basketball programs to professional levels suitable for Unfortunately, until the Penn State scandal, scant heed has been paid to the mounting evidence of greed, corruption, and hypocrisy that has come to characterize big-time college sports.feeding the NFL and NBA, but has also demonstrated an amazing ability to avoid serious reform.
The NCAA and Member Institutions Must Prohibit Physical Punishment of College Athletes
Drake Group Urges NCAA Division I Presidents to Support the Establishment of a Presidential Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics
The U.S. Congress, Higher Education, and College Sports Reform: Signs of Progress, Truth, and Consequences
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.