It is difficult to differentiate between the behavior of the Catholic Church when it was confronted with many hundreds of worldwide pedophile cases and the behavior at Penn State University detailed in the July 12, 2012, Freeh Report that made liberal use of phrases like “extremely poor leadership,” “irresponsibility,” “creating dangerous situations for children,” “repeatedly concealed facts” and “showing no concern for the victims.”
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.