I have always believed that colleges and universities that treat athletes like employees should have to pay them and provide other employment benefits. Under common law, an employee is a person who performs services for another under a contract of hire, subject to the
Tags:Athlete CompensationBenefitsEditorial OpinionIssueNCAAReformScholarshipsScholarships and Benefits
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.