- Drake Group Honors Nancy Hogshead-Makar, J.D. as Recipient of 2020 Drake Hero Award
- Drake Group Honors Johnasia Cash, Courageous Penn State Basketball Player, as Recipient of 2020 Drake Presidential Award
- Reclaiming Academic Primacy in Higher Education: The Revised IRS Form 990 Can Accelerate the Process
- Drake Group Scholarship Proposal Adopted By NCAA
- Drake Group Co-Sponsors “Athletes Right To Know Act”
- TDG Presidents Meet with Ralph Nader to Discuss College Sports
- Sports in America: Facing Up to Global Realities
- Reported Graduation Rates and Academic Progress Reports: Another View from the Sidelines
- The Rutgers 1000: A Profile in Academic Courage
- On the Faculty Role in College Sports Oversight: An Afterword
- On the Faculty Role in College Sports Oversight
- More on Taxing the Sports Factory
- A Revised IRS Form Can Serve as Occam’s Razor for the Core Problem in College Sports
- Don’t Overlook the Congress for Serious College Sports Reform
- Academic Corruption in Big-Time College Sports Demands Federal Intervention in Accreditation
- Recommendations for Sports Program Transparency and Reporting at the NCAA and Its Member Institutions
- Privacy Rules Must be Tempered by Common Sense
- The Academic Performance of College Athletes: No Doubt Worse Than Reported
- The Congressional Challenge to the NCAA Cartel’s Tax-Exempt Status
- Troubling U.S. Financials: Lessons for the Reform Minded
- The U.S. Congress: New Hope for Constructive Engagement with the NCAA and Intercollegiate Athletics
- Easing Athletes’ Academic Path: A Step Down a Slippery Slope?
- Employing Academically Unqualified College Athletes
- How About A Congressional Hearing on College Athletics?
- Who Accredits Alternative Education Programs for Athletes?
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.