It seems that there is no end to the means to which the NCAA and the KCIA will go to defend the NCAA’s big-money turf and the status quo in collegiate athletics. The Kirwan-Turner opinion piece had a clear ring to it—prompting a question: Isn’t the pot calling the kettle black?
The Drake Group Applauds NCAA Position on Allowing College Athletes to Exploit Their Own Names, Images and Likenesses — But Issues Caution Regarding Trusting the NCAA
Collegiate Athletics Reform: Trilogy IV
The Drake Group finds that The Independent Commission on College Basketball missed an opportunity to recommend comprehensive reform
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.