Members of Congress, sport leaders, advocates and athletes – What they have to say about the need for collegiate athletics reform: Representative Donna Shalala, Senator Richard Blumenthal, Nancy Hogshead-Makar, Founder of Champion Women, Senator Cory Booker, Consumer Advocate Ralph Nader, former UCLA Gymnast Katelyn Ohashi, and Condoleeza Rice, Chair of the NCAA Commission on College Basketball.
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.